Re: TEDDY ROOSEVELT SAW THIS COMING - Political Corruption

  • SimonATL
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 16 10:41 PM
      RJK

      Sorry about the delay but I've been offline for some time.
      I appreciate your interest in historical accuracy and your obvious appreciation for Theodore Roosevelt and all the positive good he represents.

      There is a lot useful information at your site.
      Thank you for your dedication to getting out the story of our 26th President.

      Thanks Again
      Keith Simon
      Moderator Staff