3 Days Until the March 3 Theodore Roosevelt meeting at the Chicago History Museum

  • Larry Bodine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011

      TR Home page logo

      Dear Larry,

      Register today to hear Gary JohnsonGary Johnson, President of the Chicago History Museum speak at our next Chapter meeting about Theodore Roosevelt's time spent in Chicago, and his connection with the museum, of which he was an honorary member and where he spoke publicly. Mark your calendar now for the meeting March 3, 2011, at 6 PM and send in your reservation (below).

      The Museum is located at 1601 North Clark Street (at the south end of Lincoln Park, on the corner of Clark Street and North Avenue).  A buffet supper and a cash bar will be available.

      Russell Lewis, Senior Historian of the museum, will put TR memorabilia including McCutchen cartoons on display from the museum archives.

      The attendance fee is $25 including dinner. Don't miss this event!

      Best regards,

      Larry Bodine, Esq.
      Chicago Bull Moose Chapter
      Theodore Roosevelt Association
      630.942.0977
      Lbodine@...

      Now

      Yes, I want to attend the March 3 meeting of the Chicago Bull Moose Chapter of the Theodore Roosevelt Association. Location: Chicago History Museum.

      MAIL THIS TO:  Jeff Brown, Treasurer, 23W500 Trails End Road, Wheaton, IL  60188

      Email: Jpehta@...

      You can enclose a check for $25 or pay at the door