Welcome New Member - Rafael

  • SimonATL
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
      Welcome to the group.

      You told us you were researching some aspects of TR's presidency most especially in the early years. I believe was he was a major influence on reforming and improving the process of immigration for women immigrants.

      We have many members who could offer suggestions as well as point you towards various informational resources.

      Thanks
      Group Moderators
    • rgtalner@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011