from Rafael Guber

  • Robert G Rafael Guber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      It is a pleasure and an honor to be joining this group. I am
      researching some aspects of TR's presidency most especially in the
      early years. I believe was he was a major influence on reforming and
      improving the process of immigration for women immigrants.

      I am looking for suggestions and resources and would welcome any ideas
      and direction.

      Thank You

      Rafael Guber