Welcome to the Theodore Roosevelt Group on Yahoo "Pghtennis"

  • SimonATL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      Thanks for your interest in Theodore Roosevelt and this group. Our group goes back to 1999 and you will see many interesting posts and questions and answers. Also, please look a the photos section and files. We have 3 zipped up groups of photos of TR that you might be interested in.

      Again, welcome to the Group.

      Keith Simon
      and the Moderators