FW: Check our Edmund Morris on the Daily Show

  • Larry Bodine
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2010
    • SimonATL
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2010
        Larry

        Thanks for that link to Morris being interviewed by Jon Stewart.
        Quite amusing to see Morris in a setting where humor is paramount. I don't think he'll be a stand-up comic any time soon. Jon Stewart made some funny comments, but, obviously was a bonified fan of TR which would not be suprising. To me any thinking person can't help come away from reading about someone like TR without being moved in a major way.

        Keith