Kindle version of _Colonel Roosevelt_ is out!

  • myerstyson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
      Just got notified by Amazon that my Kindle edition of _Colonel Roosevelt_ has been published! Just downloaded it and looking forward to start reading it tonight!

      Cheers from Moscow,
      Mike
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010

        Just checked - $17.33 for the Kindle edition…have to wait until I get my check, but looking forward to reading it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010

          Barnes & Noble also has an electronic edition for their proprietary NOOK book reader - also priced at $17.33…for those of you with alternative book readers.  B&N also lets you download their NOOK software to your computer, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, etc.

          Just got notified by Amazon that my Kindle edition of _Colonel Roosevelt_ has been published! Just downloaded it and looking forward to start reading it tonight!

          Cheers from Moscow,
          Mike

        • Michael and Sonja Tyson
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 27, 2010
            Linda,

            Kindle also has laptop, iPhone and iPod software for free, so no need to buy a Kindle.

            Cheers,
            Mike

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 28, 2010

              Thanks, Mike.  I actually saw that right after I sent the post about the B&N Nook.

              Best,