TR Digitization Project Blog

  • Genna Rollins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010

      Dear Colleagues,

      I had the opportunity recently to meet with Krystal Thomas, archivist for the TR digitization project at Dickinson State University, when she attended an archivist meeting in Washington, DC. Krystal has started a blog about the digitization project and intends to update it regularly. Here’s the address: http://www.blogtrc.org/  For anyone with some free time on their hands, as Krystal mentions in her first blog, the digital library welcomes volunteer cataloguers to work on the project, and this work can be done remotely.

      Kind regards,

      Genna Rollins