TR-related Videos

  • Genna Rollins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2010

      Dear Friends,

      Bored and sleepless on a business trip to the West Coast, I happened along these youtube videos which may be of interest to you even if you aren’t bored or sleep-deprived.

      The first is a montage of TR’s 150th birthday celebration at Sagamore Hill and surrounds, in which our illustrious president (Tweed) is featured prominently. It’s in three parts:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO4Ppj-KNVU

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=258R7v6C3s8

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv-VNTtUYZo&feature=related

      The second is a 30-minute tour of Sagamore Hill, also broken into three parts:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmm5I-5vynw&feature=related

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf_r6VEtMBQ&feature=related

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1MIfKeJnyc&feature=related

      Happy viewing,