Report - 1st Meeting of SE Florida Theodore Roosevelt Chapter was 22 July

  • SimonATL
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
      All -

      The first organizational steps were taken for the new South East Florida Chapter of the Theodore Roosevelt Association on 22 July 2010 when we had our 1st meeting just south of the Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport. We want the organization to have meetings half way between Miami and the north suburbs. We had attendees who traveled 40 miles from the north as well as 40 miles from the south and both of whom said that had we met either further up north, or further south, they would have had a much harder time making the meeting.

      We will continue to meet at the Denny's right off I-95's Exit-18 on Halandale Blvd.

      Meeting Highlights.
      Intro
      Greetings and Introductions of Members
      Theodore Roosevelt Campaign Memorabilia by Tom Peeling
      Organizational Steps - Keith Simon
      Organizational Goals - Everyone
      Bylaws Committee Selection - Tom Peeling and Keith Simon
      Discussion about Future Meetings Segments (book reviews, topical discussions, education, reviews on TR-related infomational presentations etc)

      Next meeting will be 9 Sept 2010 at Denny's
      Bylaws will be presented and voted on

      If anyone's interested in attending the next meeting, please email or call me. We also have a Yahoo group for the new chapter that we're developing.

      Thanks
      Keith Simon
      SEFL-TRA Organizational Chair
    • Michele Bryant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
        wow! wonderful!

        On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 00:33:51 -0000 "SimonATL" <simonatl@...> writes:

[...]

        Penny Stock Soaring 3000%
        Sign up for Free to find out what the next 3000% Stock Winner Is!
        PennyStocksUniverse.com