Fw: Theodore Roosevelt, Great White Fleet

  • TRA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001

      Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 1:12 PM
      Subject: Theodore Roosevelt, Great White Fleet

      Hi,
      I have a large picture which has an embroidered eagle at the top, a photo of a young Theodore Roosevelt, photos of Admiral Dewey, a photo of the great white fleet, embroidered cannon & balls, cloth flag.  It is very similiar in style to the one that is in the Naval Museum in Washington.  Across the top, it says, In Memory of America's World Cruise.  It is my husband's, & he'd asked me to put it on ebay.  The same day I put it on, I belatedly researched the piece and discovered that it is very rare.  There are 6 color photos on the ebay listing.  The item # is 1043619773.  If you know of anyone who would be interested in this picture, please direct them to the listing.  Thank you.   Rose