Final (3d) Volume of Edmund Morris' bio Theodore Roosevelt Biography - Fall 2010

  • SimonATL
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2010
      I've heard that Edmund Morris will be bringing out his final (3rd) volume of his TR Biography and that it's title will be "Colonel Roosevelt" Has anyone heard anything more on this?
    • Meyerpt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2010
        Check Amazon.com. It will be released 30 Nov 2010. It can be pre-ordered for $21.00 (List price is $35.00).

        Peter Meyer