Re: My Book Sales

  • Keith Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2009
      Henry

      I first heard about your book on this site, myself.
      Just got my copy a couple days ago, have started reading it and I must say congratulations on an excellent book!

      I know it must be a really fufilling thing to see the fruits of your labors realized in published form.

      I'm glad if this sites membership helped get the word out on your book. I heard that some members immediately had ordered or pre-ordered the book upon hearing about it from here.

      Again a "first rate" effort, as TR would have said and Bully for you!
      Keith