My Book Sales

  • navhist1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2009
      I recieved my first royalty check for my book Theodore Roosevelt's Naval Diplomacy the other day, and no, I'm not rich, not even by a long shot. As I was looking over the sales figures, I noted that my biggest month of sales was April, my biggest month by a long shot. I started considering why that month had broken out, and I remembered that I had posted to this group a notice on the book that month (and no where else, I mean, how many TR fan clubs are there?). So, I wanted to say thank you to all of you who purchased a copy. Its a nice feeling to finish writing a book, it's nicer to think someone read it.
      Henry Hendrix
    • Keith Simon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2009
        Henry

        I first heard about your book on this site, myself.
        Just got my copy a couple days ago, have started reading it and I must say congratulations on an excellent book!

        I know it must be a really fufilling thing to see the fruits of your labors realized in published form.

        I'm glad if this sites membership helped get the word out on your book. I heard that some members immediately had ordered or pre-ordered the book upon hearing about it from here.

        Again a "first rate" effort, as TR would have said and Bully for you!
        Keith