Theodore Roosevelt and the Russo Japanese War

  • jmgallen@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009

      My article with the above title has been posted on the website of the          Russo- Japanese War Research Society.  It has many good articles but, until recently, none dealing with TR and the peace process.  I decided to remedy the situation.  The link is:

      http://www.russojapanesewar.com/TR.html

      Jim Gallen

      Garage overflowing? Click for steel buildings that are durable and easy to install.