My Book in Progress

  • Chip Bishop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      Not to shamelessly self-promote but to inform...work on my book, "My dear Bishop - The Remarkable Friendship of Theodore Roosevelt and Joseph Bucklin Bishop" is progressing nicely. Thirteen chapters are "in the can" covering the period from Bishop's birth in 1847 to about 1890. In Chapter 14, they meet for the first time. Bishop - my great uncle - was TR's eyes and ears on the Isthmian Canal Commission from 1905-1914, his official biographer and author of the best-seller, "Theodore Roosevelt's Letters to his Children" You can sample my book at www.MyDearBishop.com. Comments and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.