Re: Andre Roosevelt at Harvard?

  • baby_afrika
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      Thanks for your help either way. I also wondered if you know how Jean Roosevelt Denis is related to the Roosevelt-Denis branch. All I can find is that he is a doctor in New York and studied in Haiti. (That makes sense as his grandfather was heavily invested in hotels on the island at least through the 1950s).

      BA