Place a pre-order for Morris's THEODORE REX and help support TRA

  • Edward J. Renehan, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2001
      Just a reminder:

      You can place a pre-order for Edmund Morris's THEODORE REX -- due to be published 20 November -- AND help support the TRA by ordering via the TRA's book sales web site. Connect to this by going to the URL http://users.ids.net/%7Eejren/trbk.htm or via the Amazon link you'll find at http://www.theodoreroosevelt.org

      Random House's list price for this 800+ page book is $35.00. Our TRA/Amazon .com price is considerably less. And the book will ship on the pub date: 20 November.

      John Gable has read the bound galleys and has heartilly endorsed the book; I've read them as well, and am just as happy with Morris's superb result.

      All best,
      EJR

      Edward J. Renehan Jr.
      ejren@...