Re: [tr-m] Need source for story of TR playing with children at 4 pm everyday at WH

  • Harry Lembeck
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2009
      My story about the boy interrupting the meeting about Cuba is in The Roosevelt Family of Sagamore Hill, page 152 of the edition I have.  (I didn't remember it exactly but I got the gist of it.)

      A possible reference to TR regularly playing with children may be in White House Gang by Earl Looker.  I briefly thumbed through it just now and didm not see it, but I easily could have missed it.

      Harry
      On Mar 24, 2009, at 5:08 PM, Linda E. Milano wrote:

      It's well documented - check almost any biography.  And not just while in the White House either.  If that's not good enough - it's also verified by John Gable.