Memorial Edition

  • Russell, Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2008
      Can anyone tell me the title of Volume 1 in the Memorial Edition of The Works of TR?  Many thanks, GR
    • John Willson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2008
        Dear Greg:
        Volume 1 of the 24 volumes in the Memorial Edition is entitled "Hunting Trips of a Ranchman."
        John E. Willson

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2008
          The first volume of my copy contains Hunting Trips of a Ranchman, Game
          Shooting in the West, and Good Hunting. It also contains a
          frontispiece apparently numbered & signed by Edith Roosevelt.

          V/R
          Tim Glas

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2008
            Dear John,