annual meeting

  • Aaron Bangor
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
      Hi all,

      I hate to seem so self-centered given the tragedies of the day, but do we
      know what the status of the Annual Meeting is? Will it certainly be held?;
      will it certainly not be held?; is it contingent upon resumption of air travel?

      Thanks,

      Aaron
    • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
        Aaron/everyone:

        Due to the tragic events in NYC, the decision was made
        late yesterday to cancel this weekend's annual meeting
        of the TRA, and the related symposium, with the hope
        to reschedule the event for next year. For more
        details, see the memo from John Gable, Executive
        Director of the TRA, posted at the web site
        http://www.theodoreroosevelt.org

        -- Ed Renehan

        --- Aaron Bangor <abangor@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I hate to seem so self-centered given the tragedies
        > of the day, but do we
        > know what the status of the Annual Meeting is? Will
        > it certainly be held?;
        > will it certainly not be held?; is it contingent
        > upon resumption of air travel?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Aaron

        =====
        EDWARD J. RENEHAN JR.
        ejren@...
        http://renehan.net

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • TRA
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
          Memo re TR Conference in Buffalo

          Under the present circumstances of national tragedy, and problems with
          transportation, we feel that it is necessary to cancel the TR Conference in
          Buffalo this weekend. We are working to reschedule the conference for next
          year at the same time.

          Please cancel your hotel reservations in Buffalo. Your current registration
          for the conference will be good for next year. If, however, you wish a
          refund, please call either the TRA at (516) 921-6319, or the TR Inaugural
          National Historic Site in Buffalo at (716) 884-0095. See you in 2002! God
          bless America!

          Lawrence H. Budner, Barbara B. Brandt, Norman Parsons, Molly Quackenbush,
          John A. Gable, Linda E. Milano