Kermit Roosevelt Family

  • baby_afrika
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8 8:37 AM
      Good Day all,

      I was wondering if anyone had a photograph of the Kermit Roosevelts.
      I have the National Photo Company print featured in newspapers:

      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/HermosaSuerte/The%20Roosevelts/Oyster%20Bay/2nd%20Generation/Kermit/Belle/33374v.jpg

      But I don't have any others, particularly one that features Belle or
      Dirck.

      I would also appreciate it if anyone had a photograph of the Douglas
      Robinsons or any of their childrens' families, i.e. Theodore or Monroe.

      I have a number of Alsop family photographs already so no worries there.

      Thank you,

      BA
    • Keith Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10 8:23 AM

        BA -

        You can go to this link at the US Library of Congress Web site:

        http://lcweb2.loc.gov/pp/mdbquery.html

        Just enter in Kermit Roosevelt and voila!

        Keith

        --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, "baby_afrika" <baby_afrika@...> wrote:

        > Good Day all,
        >
        > I was wondering if anyone had a photograph of the Kermit Roosevelts.
        > I have the National Photo Company print featured in newspapers:
        >
        > http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/HermosaSuerte/The%20Roosevelts/Oyster%20Bay/2nd%20Generation/Kermit/Belle/33374v.jpg
        >
        > But I don't have any others, particularly one that features Belle or
        > Dirck.
        >
        > I would also appreciate it if anyone had a photograph of the Douglas
        > Robinsons or any of their childrens' families, i.e. Theodore or Monroe.
        >
        > I have a number of Alsop family photographs already so no worries there.
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > BA

      • baby_afrika
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10 6:57 PM
          Thank you for the link, I've actually been using the LOC for a long
          time but I'm especially excited that they're digitizing the Harris &
          Ewing Collection as that contains a lovely photograph of Eleanor
          Morrow Roosevelt--wife of Henry Latrobe--and their two sons, William
          Morrow and Henry, Jr. circa 1914.

          I was actually looking for a later shot, something along these lines:

          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/HermosaSuerte/The%20Roosevelts/Oyster%20Bay/2nd%20Generation/Theodore%20Jr/Eleanor/TedFamilyIII.jpg

          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/HermosaSuerte/The%20Roosevelts/Oyster%20Bay/2nd%20Generation/Corinne%20Douglas/Joseph%20IV/AlsopsixII.jpg

          There also seems to be a TR album on sale at eBay. I wonder how they
          managed to find such a thing (estate sale maybe):

          http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-TR-Roosevelt-Family-Photo-Album-Early-1900s-DB_W0QQitemZ220293119929QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220293119929&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A4|65%3A10|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

          BA