1904 Sagamore Hill Republican Notification Committee

  • gwfaustralia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Yes, thank you, I have the great picture of the nomination committee,
      but I'd like to positively identify if John S. McMillin is among them.
      We have some heresay that he was there, and it does looks like he is in
      the picture, but for the book we would like to have some positive
      accounting if at all possible. We have one book about San Juan Island
      that claims that the picture was taken at the 1905 National Association
      of Railway Commissioners!! (which McMillin was president of for some
      period of time)