Linda Milano is in the hospital

  • lemilano@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008
      Linda Milano
      Mercy Medical Center
      Room 240-A
      in room phone... 516-705-3248

      She will be there at least through the end of the weekend.

      Yes she would like visitors (call first please), she is on strict bed
      rest and is bored.
      Yes she would like calls.

      Her mom is at home and being looked in on by a neighbor.

      This is being sent by a friend
      Erin Steinberg
    • Rogina L. Jeffries
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2008
        Linda,
         I hope you are on the mend!

        Rogina

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2008
          I'm home recovering.  On oxygen - the blood clots in my lungs keep my blood from being fully oxygenated - mental processes much better now that my brain is getting sufficient oxygen.

          Other than that, I'm on blood thinners, and a filter was surgically implanted in my right leg to keep clots that have broken off from getting to my heart or brain.

          Starting to get around much better, and ready to become part of the world once again.

          Thanks for asking.

          Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 9:20 PM
          Subject: RE: [tr-m] Linda Milano is in the hospital

          Linda,
           I hope you are on the mend!

          Rogina

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2008
            So sorry to hear of your troubles.  I pray you are swiftly on the mend!

            Rogina

            Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 9:20 PM

            Linda,
             I hope you are on the mend!