Theodore Roosevelt / Edith Wharton

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
      OK - here's the, hopefully, final word....

      Nicholas Guy Roosevelt, third cousin of Theodore Roosevelt, married Emily Wharton Sinkler, a third cousin once removed (through her grandmother Emily Wharton) to Edward "Teddy" Robbins Wharton, who married Edith Newbold Jones - or using her married name, Edith Wharton.

      I wouldn't exactly call that "related."

      Best,
      Linda

    • Harry Lembeck