Re: [tr-m] TR in San Antonio

  • TRA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2001
      You could try the bar at the Menger Hotel, across from the Alamo.

      There is a Rough Riders Memorial...overgrown and crumbling, on a side street
      somewhere.

      San Antonio is filled with stories of the Rough Riders. If you visit the
      Missions outside of town, you'll hear plenty of (mainly apocryphal) stories.

      Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

      Linda E. Milano
      Assistant Director (516) 921-6319
      Theodore Roosevelt Assn. Fax: (516) 921-6481
      P.O. Box 719 E-Mail: TRA_Milano@...
      Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 web: www.theodoreroosevelt.org