Re: [tr-m] Theodore Roosevelt V

  • Linda Milano
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2008
      10/1/1975

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 9:40 PM
      Subject: [tr-m] Theodore Roosevelt V

      I have been searching all over the internet and I cannot find a birth
      date or even birth year for the (presumably) young man. Does anyone
      have a date for him? I only found that he is a Princeton graduate
      (not sure what year) and is currently Vice-President of Lehman Brothers.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated,

      BA

    • OHBERRY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2008

        Theodore Roosevelt V

        Filmography

        Self:
        In the Blood (1989)
        The Indomitable Teddy Roosevelt (1986) .... Quentin

        Result from current search indicates present age as "33"

        ROOSEVELTV, THEODORE
        (Age 33)

        Ted Roosevelt (born 1975)

      • baby_afrika
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2008
          Wow, thank you very much. I wonder where you found it.

          BA