Where On the Web Can I Find that Dramatic Photo of TRJr. in Normandy?

  • v_liberto@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      I searched all over the web to find that wonderful, dramatic of photo
      of Theodore Roosevelt's son, Theodore Jr., on the beach in Normandy
      shortly before the D-Day invasion where he is speaking to a
      Frenchman in tattered clothes smoking a cigarette. Has anyone seen it
      on the web? If you have seen it, do you know where on the web I can
      find it--what site? I have no desire to do anything with the photo
      other than see it again, because it really gives you the feeling of
      what D-Day must have been like shortly before it all happened.
      Let me--let us all-- know,
      Vince Liberto