Moderating the TR-M List

  • Jim Wiedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Dear TR-M List Members,

      I've been the TR-M list owner for a number of years now. To try to keep
      the list "on-topic" I've had to make lots of very subjective decisions
      (several of which turned out badly), and I would like to change that.
      For any of you who are interested in helping to write a brief statement
      guiding posters and moderators alike in acceptable topics, please send
      me a message directly:

      jim@...

      If I had more time, I would have drafted something first and asked for
      comments, but I just don't have that time.

      For the rest of you, I'm sorry for the interruption. Back to TR!

      Jim Wiedman