Re: Nolan Resignation as President of TRA

  • erenehan
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 19, 2006
      I would suggest that those with questions either call or e-mail
      Barbara Brandt, chair of the TRA. 716-992-4045. e-mail: rbrandt@...
      - EJR

      --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, "Linda A. Shookster" <mrmoose@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have any information that they feel comfortable sharing?
      Dr.

      http://messenger.yahoo.de

      > > Edward J. Renehan Jr.
      > > e-mail/erenehan@...
      > >
      > > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail
      > > message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended
      > > recipient(s), which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you
      > > are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
      > > disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in
      reliance on
      > > the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you
      > > have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
      sender
      > > by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank
      > > you for your cooperation.

    • Harry Lembeck
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 20, 2006
        Does anyone know how Mr. Renehan, being out of the loop, received a
        copy of Barbara Brandt's letter regarding Dr. Nolan?

      • erenehan
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 20, 2006
          The technical phrase is "e-mail" - EJR

          --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, Harry Lembeck <harrylembeck@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know how Mr. Renehan, being out of the loop, received a
          > copy of Barbara Brandt's letter regarding Dr. Nolan?
          >

          > On Dec 19, 2006, at 8:17 PM, erenehan wrote:
          >
          > > I would suggest that those with questions either call or e-mail
          > > Barbara Brandt, chair of the TRA. 716-992-4045. e-mail:
          > > rbrandt@...
          > > - EJR
          > >
          > > --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, "Linda A. Shookster" <mrmoose@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Does anyone have any information that they feel comfortable
          sharing?
          > > Dr.
          > > > Nolan's resignation comes as a surprise to those of us who
          attended
          > > the
          > > > annual meeting in Atlanta.
          > > >
          > > > Thanks, Linda
          > > >

          > > > A real blast from the past! View reminiscences of nineteenth
          > > century New
          > > > York City written by a nineteenth century New Yorker! Go to my
          > > posting
          > > > at:
          > > >
          > > > http://oldnewyork.blogspot.com
          > > >
          > > > Laterally dated periodically!

          > > http://messenger.yahoo.de

          > > you
          > > reliance on
          > > If you
          > > sender
          > > Thank

        • simonatl
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 28, 2006
            I had no previous knowledge of Dr. Nolan, but when I asked him about
            the TRA at the Annual Meeting, he seemed really tentative about his
            appointment and told me that he couldn't say anything and to remember
            that he wasn't actually the new director until January, 2007. I came
            away from that encounter quite concerned. I sensed not one shred of
            enthusiasm on his appointment, but quite a lot of apprehension and
            anxiety. In light of that, if the man had doubts about the job -
            better to not take the job than to actually assume the job only to
            resign.

            Keith

            --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, "Edward J. Renehan Jr." <erenehan@...>
            wrote:

            > Please see the attached document.

            > Edward J. Renehan Jr.
            > e-mail/erenehan@...
            >
            > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail
            message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended
            recipient(s), which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you
            are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
            disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance
            on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If
            you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
            sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
            message. Thank you for your cooperation.

          • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 28, 2006
              For what it is worth, so far as I can tell, Boston University never launched a search for someone to repace Nolan as exec. director of the International History Institute. Those wheels were not in motion. Ever. Best, - EJR

              wrote:

              > Please see the attached document.
              >

              > ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **
              > Edward J. Renehan Jr.
              > e-mail/erenehan@ ...
              >
              > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail
              message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended
              recipient(s) , which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you
              are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
              disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance
              on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If
              you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
              sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
              message. Thank you for your cooperation.

              EDWARD J. RENEHAN JR.
              Blog    MySpace
              e-mail/erenehan@...

              CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail  message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.