Feb 25 1898

  • Henry Hendrix
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
      TR user group,
      I'm trying to find a book/website/resource that will allow me to read the
      official documents signed by TR when he was the Acting Secretary of the Navy
      on 25 Feb 1898. I'm researching for an article and any help would be
      appreciated.
      Jerry Hendrix

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2001
        The National Archives has digitized at least one document TR signed during is
        SecNav days. Think is was the orders for Dewey?

        Go to www.nara.gov, then look for their search engine called NAIL. Keyword:
        Theodore Roosevelt