Carousel/Theodore Roosevelt Park/Oyster Bay

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      NewsSportsOpinionObituariesContents
      Opinion
      Former Congressman Lester Wolf talked to this reporter over the weekend expressing his concern that the placing of a carousel in Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park is going against the intent to preserve the area following the legacy of our conservation president. Mr. Wolf talked with the authority of his past involvement with stopping the Bridge to Rye and as the founder of the National Wetlands legislation. We will present his interview in the Nov. 2 issue of this newspaper.
      In the meantime, we would hope that the Town of Oyster Bay will be lenient toward residents who would still like to express their opinions on the use of open space at Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park and extend the deadline for comments past the Oct. 26 date.
      - DFK

      Edward J. Renehan Jr.
           e-mail/erenehan@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail  message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.