Re: [tr-m] Theodore Roosevelt And Jerry Garcia: Brothers Under the Skin?

  • Cam and Pam Lynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2006
      Re: [tr-m] Theodore Roosevelt And Jerry Garcia: Brothers U

      Your friend thought you would be interested in the following article:
      Theodore Roosevelt And Jerry Garcia: Brothers Under the Skin?

      The author was reeeeeeeeeeealy reaching on this one.  I read the whole thing.  Carefully.

      No, they were not brothers under the skin or anywhere else!

      Cam Lynn
      Brookings, OR