Theodore Roosevelt And Jerry Garcia: Brothers Under the Skin?

  • erenehan@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2006

      AmericanHeritage.com - History's Homepage

      Your friend thought you would be interested in the following article:

      Theodore Roosevelt And Jerry Garcia: Brothers Under the Skin?

      Click on the link above to read the article.

      I liked Jerry Garcia just as much as John Gable did. But as John would be first to point out, the huge difference between TR and Garcia is that TR was not a slave to addiction. - EJR

      Thank you for reading AmericanHeritage.com, History's Homepage.

    • Cam and Pam Lynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2006
        Re: [tr-m] Theodore Roosevelt And Jerry Garcia: Brothers U

        Your friend thought you would be interested in the following article:
        Theodore Roosevelt And Jerry Garcia: Brothers Under the Skin?

        The author was reeeeeeeeeeealy reaching on this one.  I read the whole thing.  Carefully.

        No, they were not brothers under the skin or anywhere else!

        Cam Lynn
        Brookings, OR