Teddy's Bears for Kids Benefit, NYC, December 6th

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      Friends:
      I hope you will join me and the rest of the Teddy's Bears for Kids Committee on December 6th at the Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace. A formal e-invitation will follow shortly, including the announcement of our surprise guest. Two years ago we featured Mo Rocca, and last year Andy Borowitz. Please use the tools at the bottom of this announcement to forward the item to friends, or to add the date to your Outlook calendar.

      All the best,
      Ed Renehan

      Edward J. Renehan Jr.
           e-mail/erenehan@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail  message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.