RE: [tr-m] Digest Number 47

  • Tim Glas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2001
      There is a great book on this event entitled "The Attempted Assasination of
      Ex-President Theodore Roosevelt. If I'm not mistaken, Shrank had a few
      comments on a later Rooseveltian "3rd Term" as well.

      Cheers,
      Tim Glas

      Timothy Glas
      The Motley Fool * 123 N. Pitt Street * Alexandria, VA 22314
      703.254.1095 PH * 703.254.1995 FX
      tglas@... * AIM: TimFOOLry
      http://www.Fool.com * http://www.Fool.co.uk * http://www.Fool.de
      Become a Fool! Get Free Stuff! http://www.register.fool.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2001
        Actually, Schrank never had visitors at the asylum, and died shortly after
        FDR was elected to a third term...

        Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

        Linda E. Milano
        Assistant Director (516) 921-6319
        Theodore Roosevelt Association Fax: (516) 921-6481
        P.O. Box 719 E-Mail: TRA_Milano@...
        Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 web: www.theodoreroosevelt.org