Re: [tr-m] Fwd: Morris

  • Emma Lathan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
      Nicholas Meyer directed Star Trek: The Movie and Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan

      --
      "When we started skating, we had no role models in Poland to follow, we just had a wish."
      -- Zagorska and Siudek, 1999 World Bronze medalist-figure skating pair from Poland
      Always remember Ferengi Rule of Acquisition Number 76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
      - Quark (Deep Space Nine)
      "I had forgotten that men could not see unicorns. Just because they cannot see them does not mean they do not exist."
      - The Unicorn  (The Last Unicorn)
      "Sometimes I think the universe just waits for me to get cocky."
      - Egon (The Real Ghostbusters cartoon)
      "A man is as happy as he makes up his mind to be."
      - Abraham Lincoln
      "Please try to understand before one of us dies..."
      - John Cleese as Basil Fawlty
      "Killing you is on our to do list. Please be polite and wait your turn. "
      - The Game Operation Division
      "I'm not going there to die. I just need to know if I was ever really alive."
      - Spike (Cowboy Bebop)