Short film on TR and conservation

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Tweed Roosevelt and I helped (with criticism/advice) some high school kids make a short (10 minute) film about TR and conservation for a National History Day competition.

      You can see the flick on Youtube.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCxf9eYWiaM

      Best,
      EJR

      Edward J. Renehan Jr.
           e-mail/erenehan@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail  message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.