Fwd: Special Announcement from Roosevelt: The Challenges are Here

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Friends:
      Attached please find an announcement from the Roosevelt Institution, where I'm on the Advisory Board. Shout (or click) if you want more info. This is a GREAT and rapidly growing group of energized young people, all very worthy of support.
      Best, - EJR

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Edward J. Renehan Jr.
           e-mail/erenehan@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail  message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.

    • Tim Glas
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        Ed:  I'm looking into this.  It looks fantastic -- I wish it had been around when I was a student!

        Cheers,
        Tim

        Attached please find an announcement from the Roosevelt Institution, where I'm on the Advisory Board. Shout (or click) if you want more info. This is a GREAT and rapidly growing group of energized young people, all very worthy of support.
        Best, - EJR

        Note: forwarded message attached.

        Edward J. Renehan Jr.
             e-mail/erenehan@yahoo. com