He really is everywhere: James Foote as TR on the Colbert Report

  • abangor
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17 9:26 PM
      On his show tonight, Stephen Colbert did a mock interview with Theodore
      Roosevelt. James Foote portrayed the 26th president and did an excellent job!
      I'm not sure if he helped with the entire skit, but it had many of the most
      interesting facts about TR as part of the irreverent skit.

      Kudos!

      Aaron
    • E. Summer
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19 8:21 AM
        Assuming that you don't have a time machine that allows you to watch the Colbert Report before it's broadcast, what was the actual date of this show? Thanks!

        E.S.

        At 12:26 AM 5/18/06, you wrote:

        On his show tonight, Stephen Colbert did a mock interview with Theodore
        Roosevelt.  James Foote portrayed the 26th president and did an excellent job!
        I'm not sure if he helped with the entire skit, but it had many of the most
        interesting facts about TR as part of the irreverent skit.

        Kudos!

        Aaron

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Edward Summer
        Planetarium Station
        POB 502
        NY, NY 10024-0502

      • Juan Veloz
        Message 3 of 5 , May 20 9:49 AM
          Hey guys!  I’ve been a member to this yahoo group for sometime but never sent out an email.  For those interested on seeing James Foote’s portrayal of TR on the Colbert Report here is the link.   Take good care.

          Sincerely,
          Juan Ramon Burgos Veloz

        • Tim Glas
          Message 4 of 5 , May 21 8:19 PM
            For those who would like to see this video, it's available online from comedycentral.com

            IF you have broadband (otherwise it's a hefty download) look for the links to "Better Know a President" including the Jim Foote interview.  Really a lot of fun!

            Tim Glas
            TGlas@...
            Tim@...