2 New Wikipedia Articles on Roosevelts

  • simonatl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 6:20 AM
      I've added 2 articles on Roosevelt family members to wikipedia. On
      Archie, Jr at
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archibald_Bulloch_Roosevelt,_Jr and on his
      son, TRA member, Tweed Roosevelt, at
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweed_Roosevelt and I ask members to
      please correct any mistakes in these 2 articles. I got interested in
      them because I noticed that a wikipedia member "tweedroosevelt" (most
      probably the real Tweed) had added Archie Jr. as a child of TR's son
      Archie and I finally put the 3 names together. While some members would
      seem to not take much stock in the Wiki articles, they are good
      starting point in internet-based research. The article on Theodore
      Roosevelt is one of less than 1000 featured articles from a list of
      over a million. Many tens of thousands of people have read it including
      a large number of the Roosevelt family per some emails I have gotten
      from some of them. The TR article was also on the front page of the
      site a couple weeks ago. At that article, I moved the link to the TRA
      to the top of that Wiki site's extensive list of external links at the
      articles. You can check it out at
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt under the external
      links section and thanks for posting this message. SimonATL@...