TR and Disability Legislation

  • Linda A. Shookster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 12:11 PM
      Hi everyone,

      I'm in contact with the TR Birthplace. The Curator there told me
      that the Museum of Disability in Western New York is looking to
      update its information relating to Presidential legislation.

      Does anyone know of any legislation that TR signed regarding
      disabilities of any kind? Anything you can document will then be
      passed along to the Curator.

      Thanks, Linda

      Did President Theodore Roosevelt's father leave a legacy of his own? Post
      your comments at

      http://oldnewyork.blogspot.com

      Laterally dated periodically!