Theodore Roosevelt Association Membenrship

  • beancounter519
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hello All,
      I am new to this group but not new to appreciating what TR did for the
      presidency as well as the country.

      I am thinking about the joining the Theodore Roosevelt Association and
      I was hoping to receive some input from current members as to the
      benefits of belonging to this group.

      Gery VInk
    • Linda A. Shookster
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hi Gery,

        It depends on what you want from your membership: check out

        http://www.theodoreroosevelt.org

        I enjoy getting the quarterly journal and seeing what's going on
        throughout the country, as well as reading further info on TR. You
        have the option of going to the Annual Mtg's. I find the networking
        at these to be fun and rewarding, and the info from the lectures very
        worthwhile. You even get to meet some of us in the Yahoo Group
        face-to-face, and connect faces with names! Meetings can thus evolve
        into contact info for trading/buying TR memorabilia or exchanging
        info/ideas. In short, you become a more integral part of the Tedhead
        "family!"

        Also, you get to participate in the activities of a local TRA
        chapter, should you live near one or should it be of interest to you.

        Good luck deciding, Linda

        Did President Theodore Roosevelt's father leave a legacy of his own? Post
        your comments at

        http://oldnewyork.blogspot.com

        Laterally dated periodically!