LincolnFuneral

  • John Yirak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2000
      There was a request for a photo of Lincoln's funeral procession.  This image was scanned from Stefan Lorant's book The Life and Times of Theodore Roosevelt.  I hope it may help.

      (Personal aside:  It was this book, that I was received as a Christmas present from my parents in 1962, that first got me interested in TR.)

      John Yirak

    • Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2000
        Thank you!

        Actually it answers the question about the location of the house.

        However, I'm still looking for an "excellent" copy of the photo that is very clear.

        ES

        --
        AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

        The Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - 245 Million Years of News at Dinosaur Central
        http://www.dinosaur.org  mailto:Editor@...
        Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

        A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
        http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.htm  mailto:Teefr@...