Re: [tr-m] Gooooood Morning TRA!

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2006
      The father of TR - rather than TR himself - was involved in the founding of the AMNH, along with others. - EJR

      Jim Wiedman <jim@...> wrote:
      Sounds like fun.  However, the first link said that TR founded the
      American Museum of Natural History in New York.  Wasn't it his father
      who did that?

      Tim Glas wrote:

      >http://www.backstage.com/bso/news_reviews/film/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001919865
      >http://movies.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1089596.php/President_Robin_Williams
      >
      >I'm still having trouble believing this one.  I never would have
      >thought of him portraying TR, but it could be a lot of fun!  I don't
      >know about the rest of you guys, but I'm thinking a Capital Area TRA
      >Movie Night will have to be in order.
      >
      >Cheers,
      >Tim

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      EDWARD J. RENEHAN JR.

      Skype: EdwardRenehan

      e-mail: erenehan@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.