Status of Medal of Honor to TR-When? Whenever?

  • rmwein@erols.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2000
      I sent an e-mail letter to President Clinton in August, 200o on the
      status of the Medal of Honor to TR.I recently received a "form"
      bureaucratic letter from National Archives in Washington D.C.that this
      matter is under consideration! Well, my e-mail only took 3 months to
      answer and TR has waited over 100 years,I quess I should not complain!
      What is the Post-Election status of giving TR the Medal of
      Honor?When ? Where?-thank You-richard Weintraub