Invitation/Registration: Teddy's Bears for Kids Benefit - December 7th

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2005
       I hope you will join us at the Teddy's Bears for Kids benefit on December 7th. See below for details. All best, - Ed Renehan

      If you don´t see the image, click here
      Theodore Roosevelt Association´s © - All Rights Reserved - In-Style Web

      EDWARD J. RENEHAN JR.

      blog: http://renehan.blogspot.com

      Skype: EdwardRenehan

      e-mail: erenehan@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail
      message and any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended
      recipient(s), which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.