Re: [tr-m] He is Everywhere Thread

  • E. Summer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
      The problem is that the files have no extentions.

      They need to have a PDF extention to be openable without alot of acrobatics.

      I'm assuming -- perhaps incorrectly -- that you are mailing from a MacIntosh computer which -- by default -- hides extentions from the users. I won't comment about what I think of this practice.

      However, it's possible with some further acrobatics to save MacIntosh files WITH a file extention which makes it a lot easier ot identify the file and open it.

      Thanks!

      ES

      At 02:31 PM 11/5/05, you wrote:
      This message is presently being forwarded throughout the Internet.  You
      may have already received it.  A co-worker sent it to me.  It is, as are
      all TR's quotes, well-worth reading.

                          All the best, Linda

      United credit card Roosevelt hotel United
      Roosevelt home

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Edward Summer
      Planetarium Station
      POB 502
      NY, NY 10024-0502

    • James M Gallen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
        During the Kirkwood, Missouri Chautauqua this week, Doug Mishler will be
        portraying Theodore Roosevelt. The Chautauqua is sponsored by the
        Missouri Humanities Council. There is no charge for admission to any
        event.

        Tuesday, June 6: Mischler will present as Roosevelt under the tent in
        Kirkwood Park. The program starts at 6:30 with music followed by the
        orator.

        Tuesday, June 6: At 12: 45 P. M., Mishler and Richard Johnson (portraying
        John James Audubon) will present "Theodore Roosevelt as Environmentalist
        and Audubon's Frontier Stories" at the Deer Creek Club, Ladue. For more
        information, contact Ken Bass (314) 800-1900.

        Wednesday, June 7: 2 P. M., Mishler will present "Theodore Roosevelt as
        Environmentalist" at Bethesda Orchard, 21 N. Old Orchard Ave. For more
        information, contact Sandie Zanzie, (314) 963-2100.

        Thursday, June 8: Mischler will present "Theodore Roosevelt, Adventurer"
        at Adams Place Retirement Community, community lobby, 120 West Adams.
        For more information, contact Jenny Rademacher, (314) 965-7070.

        Friday, June 9: 2 P. M., Mischler will present "Youthful Nature: Young
        Theodore Roosevelt as a Naturalist" at Meramec Bluffs Senior Living
        Community, 1 Meramec Bluffs Drive in Ballwin, Mo. For more information,
        contact Laren Sherer, (636) 861-0600.

        Saturday, June 10: 1 P. M., Mishler will present "Theodore Roosevelt as
        Environmentalist" at Powder Valley Conservation Nature Center auditorium,
        11715 Cragwold Road. For more information, contact Wayne Grein, (314)
        301-1506.