New Roosevelt Article in Colorado Heritage

  • Jeremy Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      FW: Heritage Cover
      FYI.

      I have a new article coming out in the autumn issue of Colorado Heritage.  The article examines Roosevelt's hunting trips to Colorado with my great-great grandfather, John B. Goff, in the years 1901 and 1905.  The article should come out in mid-November.  Attached is a pdf file of the cover of the upcoming issue.  The cover image is a Charles Russell watercolor entitled In the Mountains, one of my favorite pieces of artwork from Russell.  If you are interested in purchasing a copy, go to the Colorado Historical Society's publications webpage (http://www.coloradohistory.org/publications/publications.htm) to order your copy. The editor of the magazine, Steve Grinstead, is incorporating a lot of photos throughout the article, including some from my family's collection, so it will be a great visual piece.

      Sincerely,
      Jeremy

      Jeremy Johnston
      Assistant Professor of History