Fwd: Edward J. Renehan Jr. sent you this e-card

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      My Friends:
      Please save the evening of Wednesday, December 7th,
      for an exceptional event to sponsor a very worthy
      cause. Click below for details - and I hope to see you
      on the 7th! Info on how to acquire tickets will follow
      shortly.
      All best, - Ed Renehan

      PS: Apologies. Previous e-mail omitted the attachment.

      Note: forwarded message attached.